Family-friendly run/walk to kick off the Saturday fun of Vacation Bible School and Chautauqua: An Adventure in Community. We’ll start and end on The Green in downtown Homer. Choose from either a 3K or 5K route through the tree-lined streets of the historic village. Walkers, runners, and kids welcome! Kids 12 and under get a medal!
All proceeds benefit the Wilcox Fund of the Cortland County Council of Churches.
Saturday, Aug. 6, 2016
- Check-in begins at 8:30 am.
- Run begins at 9:30 am
Must pre-register by July 22 to be guaranteed a T-shirt. Day-of registrations permitted.
- Individual Registration – $20
- Group/Family Registration – 50% off total registration cost for groups of 4 or more
- Example: 4 registrants x $20 each = $80 — then 50% off = $40 total cost
- $2-3 processing fee for online registration
- For group registration online, go through entire registration for one and then “add participant” at payment screen. Once you add at least four members, the total will change.
- Save money on your registration by referring friends! Save $1 when someone signs up for the race based on your referral. Save $1 by sharing the race information on social media!
- Want to register and pay with cash/check? Download and print a Registration Form.
Stay for the Fun
After the run, join us on The Green for water, fruit and the awards celebration and a bounce house for the kids!
Questions? Want to Volunteer?
Can’t participate in the run but want to be involved? Volunteer for check-in or to staff a table with water along the route. We would welcome your participation!
Contact: Carol Costell Corbin at email@example.com